emox3emo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Baby~
I'm so happy this 2 week when i'm with you :D
You make me know wad is called the real love that will last forever ..
This wad my baby[ღMing Congღ] said to me ->
The word forever came from my mouth and my heart is anyway true and it really gonna be forever ..
I will never say goodbye but i will say i love you forever ..
All the word is coming from my heart i will never let you go ..
Unless death will only apart us ..
Nothing can apart us ..


->

If i had to live my life without you near me the day would all be empty the night would seem so long with you i see forever ..
So clearly i might have been in love be4 but it never felt this strong our dream are young and we both know they'll take us to where we want to go ..


Thanks Baby ILY :)
And all i can say is when you need me the most i will be with you ..
When you are sad and i'm gonna sad with you ..
When you need my accompany i will always be right by your side ..
When you are sick i will also be right by your side :D
Cos i know you are my only one and the only one ..
I will treasure this relationship forever ..
And like you said its gonna be forever and ever ..
I Love You Baby~
From your baby ..
Loves ,,
ღQian Jinღ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home