emox3emo.blogspot.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hais .. i hate myself .. i hate wad im doing right now .. i hate my fucking life now ..
I hate myself for doing all stupid things ,, and now im regret for letting you go ..
I miss you .. i miss the days we had together .. i miss your smile .. i miss all the happiness .. i cant forget you .. i cant forget the love i had for you ..
I cant make my love fade for you ..
I know you're the one for me and i will wait for you ..
The days you said the words to me and i know you're the one for me ..
Some words that you said that are good always remain in my heart ..
The words you say"I LOVE YOU" always remains in my heart ..
I will wait till the days you patch with me ..
I love you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home