emox3emo.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010







I scared when i wake up the next morning and i had to leave you ..
Because i dunno wad my mother will do to me ..
I just scared that she will call police or go family court and i had to leave you ..
Not break but maybe something will happen or nothing ..


I dont wanna leave you no matter wad happen ..
I wanna be with you forever ..
I dont wish anything to happen to you or me ..
I dont wanna harm untill you ..


If my mother really go family court and something happen to me
i will remember the every moments,,
every mins,,
every seconds that i had with you ..
Even if dont have i will also remember it ..


Maybe you have make me change ..
Wad i have never seen be4 ,,
you have shown it to me ..
I wanna be right by your side and never leave you ..


*Wad I Said Now Is Right From The Bottom Of My Heart ..
*I did say to boys that i wont leave them but this time i wont say it i will swear it to you ..
*Baby I Love You And I Will Never Let You Go ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home