emox3emo.blogspot.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby

Baby im missing you every days ,,
every hours ,,
every mins ,,
and every second ..
And im thinking of th days we had together every days ,,
every hours  ,,
every mins ,,
and every second ..
Im not forcing you to come back to me ,,
I wan you to know how my heart feels ..
I cant bear you to leave me ..
I had never felt love this strong be4 ..
You're the first guy ..
Im willing to wait for you ..
The first guy gave me gift ..
The first guy who gave me a chance ,,
makes me know that you're the one for me .. And i know ..
One by one day pass ,,
My feelings for you one by one day plus ..
My feelings for you is getting more and more ..
And its getting hard and harded to forget you ,,
to let you go ..
Whenever i sleep i see's your cute face ..
Whenever i wake up i see's your cute face ..
But now ,,
whenever i sleep i cant see your cue face ,,
whenever i woke up i cant see your cute face ..
And thats make me cant sleep ..
Thinking of you ..
Making me no mood to eat,,
No mood to sleep ,,
No mood to go out ..
But only got mood to think of you ..
Thinking wad you're doing ?
Eat le mahs ?
Sleep enough ?
Tired mahs ?
Got drink more water?
And last but not least ,,
Got think of me ?
Got miss me ?
Do you still love me ?
I would rather live my live happily with you then live my life without you ..
Without you by my side my heart felt so broken ..
Cant see your smile ,,
Your cute face,,
Your love for me ,,
Your care for me ,,
The way you treats me well ..
I wan you one day treat me the same as how you treat me the past ..
Maybe i did not treasure it ,,
and you left ..
I should have treasure the chance that you  gave me that time ..
I  regret it so much ..
I remember the first time you wanna take photo with me ,,
i very paiisehh ..
Then i dont dare to look at the camera ..
The second time we went to min er house drink  beer ..
I abit Xeh xeh thn when you come out from toilet ,,
I ask you to take photo with me ..
I remember yor face ,,
you're so happy to take with me ..
And i remember you gave me a photo ..
Thanks ~
I love it so much ..
Maybe you still love me ,,
maybe you dont ..
I really didt mean to irritate you ..
Is just that i dunno wad to do ..
Last time i dont use to contact them ,,
they say i cold blooded ..
Now i contact and im irritating ..
I really dunno wad should i do ?
Can you teach me ?
Can you teach me wad can i do to make you love me more ?
Make you mine forever ..
Wad can i do?
Now i only can sit alone in one corner ,,
waiting for you to come back to me ..
I know you need time to cool down ..
Its my fault im sorry for not giving you time ..
Im really gonna wait for you .. I promise you ..
I wont change my heart nor my mind for you ..
 If can when i met you again ,,
I will hold you tight ,,
Never be seperated  ,,
And never give up ..
Im gonna tell you Baby Im Sorry ..



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home