emox3emo.blogspot.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

Here Posting For My Beloved Jie -x3


Jie ,
How are you at your boyf house ?
Did you eat ?
Did he treat you good ?
Did he bully you ?
Have you been smiling ?
Dont be sad ;D
Cos when i see you sad ,
I will also be sad =[
You must always smile ,
Just as wad you told me .
Whenever you're not home ,
Im missing you everyday ,
Thinking wad you doing ,
How have you been ?
But whenever you're at home ,
We always quarrel .
I dont wanna quarrel with you ,
Whenever we quarrel that hurts my heart so much .
Whenever we quarrel ,
You look at my face ,
My face felt so strong ,
And scold you back ,
But ,
After we quarrel ,
My heart hurts so much ,
And i cried .
This time you come home ,
I dont wan us to quarrel ,
But to smile happily together ;D
Cos we're sister ;D
'Forever sister ;D

You must always remember ,
No matter how you treat me its okay ,
Cos you must remember no matter how you treat me you're always my sister,
And this will nvr change .
Love You My Dearest -x3
loves,
Your sister -x3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home