emox3emo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shag~ T.T

Maybe there's someone that still love you ,
Just that you dont know ..
Maybe its true ,
And maybe its not true ..
I wont know ..
She care so much for you ,
She scold you for doing stupid things ..
You once told me that you once love her very deeply ,
Whenever she needs to return to where she belong ,
Your heart felt so pain ..
But whenever im in pain you doesn't know ..
And you did not notice at all ..
Im just right infront of you ,
But yet you dont know it ..
My heart felt so pain ,
That i had never felt like this before ..
Sometimes when you said about her to me ,
My heart felt so pain ,
You promise not to say about her but you said ..
Maybe wad i done may not be enough ..
Im willing to change for you ,
No matter wad you wan i would give it to you ,
Even if i cant i also will try to ..
I change myself not for me but for you ..
Wad i done not for me but for you ..
I hurt myself not for you but for me ..
Baby i wan you to know that i can love you more then everything ..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home