emox3emo.blogspot.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Shag~

Missing the days we had together ..
If  can i would wish to know wad's inside your heart ,
and wad you're thinking ..
Do you still love me ?
Did you think of me ?
Do you miss me ?
Have you ever think of patching up with me ?
Are you really not giving me a chance ?
Leaving me all alone ,
not coming back to my side ..
Are you really gonna patch with her ?
Are you trying to avoid me ?
Dont wanna meet me ?
Running away from me ?
Scolding me ?
No matter wad you said to me,
scolding me ,
its okay ..
I'll still love you ..
You'll always remain in my heart ..
No matter where i go i'll always think of you ..
I will wait for you ,
even though is i choose to leave you ,
but now i regretted it so much ..
Maybe you hate for doing that ..
But now im gonna wait for you ..
Try my very best to get you back to my side ..
Im not gonna give up ..
I wont change my mind ..
As i decided wad to do ,
i wont change my mind ..
No matter wad happen ,
i'll always LOVE you ..
I will try my best to talk to you ,
Not to irritate you ,
Celebrate your birthday with you ,
Giving you things on every months of 4th on the day of our anniversery ..
I LOVE YOU ..
And Im Sorry ..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home