emox3emo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hais

To:Mickey
Hmms .. Not that im trying to bother about you ,
Is just that i still take you as my friend ..
If i dont take you as my friend i wont even bother to tagg you ..
I know you hate me ,
But its okay ,
It takes time to make you stop hating me ..
Maybe you wont and maybe you will (:
I can say that the past i dont like you ,
But now , im not ..
I used to think I'd hate you for all that you do

But I have no quarrel with myself ,
 and so I have no hatred for you ..
I hate losing a friend after one and another ..
I know how it feels losing a friend one and after all ..
The feeling felt so sucks ,
Is just like your heart is breaking ..
Because when the world hated me ,
 I hated myself ,
hating her ,
and I feel like the people who are close to me will start hating me ..
 Cos i keep doing things ,
 and that is making me even more depressed. ..
I hate the selfishness I have now become ..
I hate the endless pain I put people through ..
Hurt not others in that you yourself do so find hurtful ..
I can't understand ,
what makes a person hate another person ..

People are people
People may change ..
Maybe wad i said now you may not believe ,
But its okay ..
I know the past i have make you all too much trouble ..
And i have also think before ,
If not for me you all wont become like this ..
All is my fault i know ..
We cannot change what happened anymore ..
 The only thing we can do is to learn from the past and to realize ..
When you find peace with yourself ,

you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others ..
Cos if we have no peace ,
it is cos we have forgotten we belong to each other ..
I go to your blog to tagg you and called you cheer up ,
and i meant it ..
I know how you feel ,
I know you're sad ,
And i meant to cheer you up ..
I know my past are bad , and damn stupid ..
Finding myself problem ..
And is just too stupid ,
giving myself so much trouble ..
Now i know how to think le ..
Finding problem just giving myself more trouble ..
Fighting with people , just hurting myself more ,
making people hating me more and more ..
And i know so many things about my past ,
All stupid things that i have made to make people hates me ..
If I am not for myself ,
who will be for me?

If I am not for others ,
what am I?
And if not now , when ?
Anyway ,
No matter you hate me anot its okay ,
Just hoping you to cheer up ..
You use to be a happy girl ,
Dont be sad ..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home