emox3emo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sorry Guys

Missing those days i had with you guys so happily ,
But after those things happen ,
I dont think i have a chance to be with you guys hanging outside again ..
Sorry to make things turn out this way ,
Giving you guys so many trouble ,
I know wad done is done ,
We can never undone it ..
I know is my fault for doing all those stupid things ..
And i know some of you guys hate my ''Ättitude'' 
Now i can say i change le ..
Maybe you guys hear le can say "BullShit"
Believe anot is okay ,
I believe myself can le ..

Thanks Russell&&Eunice ;
When that time me and Ming Cong quarrel ,
You are there cheering me up ..

Thanks Derrick ;
When the days with you ,
When you piggy back me ..
Making me smile everyday ..

Thanks Mickey ;
When i first know you at vivo (:
You first said to me is Last long with Jintai ..
And i nvr done it im sorry ..
Sorry that i hurt his feeling ..
I know you hate me because you dont wan anyone to hurt your brother ,
Cos you love them as your real brother ..

Thanks Jintai ;
Thanks for encourage me to stead with Ming Cong ..
I know i once hurt you ,
But you still treat me as your friend ..

Thanks ChinKent ;
When im tired you also piggy back me ..
Treat me like your sister ..
No matter i say you ,
You also never say anything ..
Im sorry , Sorry for my past keep shooting you ..

Thanks Benben ;
Everytime making me smile , laugh , happy ..
Sorry for shooting you everytime ..

Thanks Andrew ;
Cheering me up when im sad , Encourage me ..

Thanks Nevin ;
Talking to me the whole night ,
You must be tired ..
Thanks for talking to me so much ..

Sorry guys ..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home